Jami Alix can be seen on Netflix in the new series Boo, B-tch!
The actress plays Lea, a classmate of Lana Condor‘s Erika Vu.
In Boo, B-tch!, over the course of one night, a high school senior (Condor), who’s lived her life safely under the radar, seizes the opportunity to change her narrative and start living an epic life, only to find out the next morning… she’s a motherf*%king ghost.
“I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better experience,” Jami told JJJ about filming. “We all played We’re Not Really Strangers during one of the first weeks of filming, and you could just feel this special bond between everyone. The whole cast felt like family from the beginning.”
Click inside to see more from Jami Alix…
VIDEO: Check out the Boo, B-tch! trailer here!
“I got to work with some really strong comedic writing and actors, so most of my time between scenes was spent cracking up at whatever we just filmed or doing random bits off set. I felt extremely creatively fulfilled,” she added.
Jami also shared 10 Fun Facts with us. Check ‘em out below!
- 1. I have scoliosis & wore a back brace for 3 years in middle school.
- 2. The back brace didn’t totally work, so I had spinal fusion surgery.
- 3. I actually wanted to be a singer before I ever considered acting.
- 4. I volunteer at Wags & Walks and am very passionate about dog rescue.
- 5. I was born & raised in the suburbs of Chicago.
- 6. My family’s dogs are Charlie & Luna and I FaceTime them almost every day.
- 7. I love doing voice impressions.
- 8. I am obsessed with interior design.
- 9. I’m currently writing a screenplay with Brittany Bardwell from Boo, B-tch.
- 10. It took me 3 years to pass Hip Hop 1 so I’m a terrible dancer.
All eight episodes of Boo, B-tch! are now streaming on Netflix!
Source: Read Full Article